Life Planning for Entrepreneurs with Matt Granados
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
9:00 to 12 noon
Location: Fort Garry Hotel, Crystal Ballroom
For EO Members & 2 key employee
Life Planning for Entrepreneurs, is designed to help your chapter and their team to work with intentionality each day. We show how to create team members that receive personal fulfillment each day from the professional work they do. Talk about ultimate employee retention!
In this half day workshop, we will equip the attendees with a language and system that will increase the productivity in their life and organization by as much as 33%.
Here is what you will get with this event:
- 100% Experience sharing, not just reiterating theories but speaking from personal experiences.
- Made for both EO members and Key Employees
- Constant interaction by all attendees.
- Each attendee receives a physical product and toll for them to use to follow through with the system that is taught.
- Each attendee will get full access as if a true customer
- Each Attendee will receive weekly, monthly, and quarterly follow up and check in FOR FREE (If Interested)
- Each Attendee will leave with CUSTOMIZED plan for their life and business
- And the benefits all attendees will receive from this workshop shown below on this page…
A little bit about Matt...Matt Granados has been “in business” since 15 years old when he developed his own entertainment company. Since then, he’s been hooked on the entrepreneur life of building businesses and teams. Right out of college, Matt moved to Atlanta, GA to start Pocket Pets – one of the most unique businesses many people have ever heard of! Within its first 12 months of operations, Pocket Pets was generating millions of dollars in sales ALL thanks to the implementation of effective systems. While Pocket Pets keeps growing, Matt has started multiple companies and has become known as a master of productivity by using this proven system of getting teams on the same page, moving in the same directions, and achieving the desired goals.